Call 001 Teachers - Instructors
Instituto de Lenguas
Courses: English, Portuguese, French, German, German, Italian for Children, Youth and Adults
Modality: in-person modality
Venue: Campus Bucaramanga, Campus Cabecera – Campus Floridablanca – Regional Campuses
stages of the
February 15th - Register by clicking on the "Register" button. The institutional resume form will be sent to registered candidates on February 16th.
- February 21st - Submission of the completed format of the institutional resume. This format must have the applicant's supports attached.
- February 27th - Receipt of the appeal for reconsideration.
- February 28th - Institutional Proficiency Test. An email will be sent to the applicants who will take the IL UIS institutional exam.
- March 15th - Sending the invitation to the sample class. This will be sent by e-mail.
- March 21st - Interview scheduling.
The list of candidates who become part of the Eligible Candidates Group will be announced on March 24th.
Do you need more information?
Telephone: +57 (607) 634 4000
Ext: 1342 – 1340E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 m.
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.